Blenheim Palace
 

Porlock Village Hall
< Back

 

Porlock Village Hall is situated at the western end of the High Street at the bottom of 
Porlock Hill opposite The Ship Inn. The car park entrance is located 50 metres further 
west along the Toll Road.

The original hall, now the Large Hall, was built by public subscription and fund raising 
with the foundation stone laid by Mary, Countess of Lovelace, in 1925. The small hall 
and adjacent facilities were added in 1974 with a generous gift from Mr R Woodrow and
donations from the people of Porlock.

 

Toll Road (New Rd), Porlock TA24 8QD

 
Bignell Park
 
The National Wedding Guide Banner 2